Financial Support / Scholarship
The KBS 2019 organisers have secured funding to sponsor some researchers who may not be able to attend the conference due to the costs involved. The conference is generously supported by the Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport and the Municipality of Utrecht. The deadline for submiting a Financial Support / Scholarship request is 26th January 2019.
If you wish to apply for financial support, please complete the form below and submit your abstract by 1st February 2019.
The criteria used to assess applications will include:
- Presentation of a paper at the conference that is importance and relevant to the aims of the Kettil Bruun Society;
- Intention to attend all five days of the conference (recommended);
- Being a student, a scholar unattached to an institution, or a scholar who is not integrated with established institutions and senior scholars in their field;
- Being located in a low/middle income country or a country otherwise under-represented at the conference;
- Not having previously received support to attend KBS.
Application for financial support is not possible anymore (closing date was 26/01/2019).